- Director of laboratory ELICO FRE 2816 (CNRS, Université de Lille 1, ULCO): 2006-2007. 90 members.
- Director of laboratory of Oceanology and Geosciences, UMR LOG 8187 (CNRS, Université de Lille 1, ULCO): 2008-2009, 2010-2014, 2015-2019. From 100 to 150 members.
EGU NP division:
- Science officer for “Scales, scaling and nonlinear variability”, 2015-2020.
- Vice-president of the NP division, 2015-2020.
- President of the NP division, 2021-2024.
President of the scientific council of the French CNRS-INSU programme LEFE (since 2021).
Head of the French national network of high-frequency coastal biogeochemical observation (SNO COAST HF) (since 2019).
PI of the project MARCO (marine and littoral research in the Opal Coast), 5 organisms involved, 8 laboratories, 200 members, 12 M€ budget, 2015-2021.