I am a researcher in physics from CNRS (Directeur de recherche, DR1).
My research topics are: turbulence, complexity in the ocean, stochastic and scaling processes and methods.
- intermittency, multifractal and turbulent cascade models;
- turbulence modelling and turbulent constitutive equations;
- physics-biology couplings in aquatic ecosystems;
- complexity and scaling processes;
- times series analysis;
- plankton behaviour and coupling with turbulence;
- empirical mode decomposition;
- renewable energy (eolian, solar, marine).